The projects released under the Tedious Development banner are an eclectic group with a variety of purposes, but all
share the same goal of releasing highly usable, stable and well tested projects that ease the lives of other developers.
Tedious Developments’ Projects-
- are released under a permissive Open Source license.
- maintain a minimum of 90% code coverage with a goal of 95%.
- integrate with Travis CI and Coveralls to track testing.
- maintain Code Styling Enforcement as part of their test suite.
- have Extensive Documentation for developers.
- follow all PSRs that are relevant to the project.
- can be installed through Composer.
- utilize semantic versioning for releases.
- have complete Doc Block for all API functions and code.
- utilize SPL Exceptions for error handling.
Please check out the highlighted projects to the left, or dive into the Github Organization itself for an in depth